Today, I wanted to share my love for pancakes. I have a…slight…addiction. Honestly, If you put a homemade pancake in front of me, I would probably want to be your best friend…forever.
Anyway! Since they are always being made in our house, I have tried a few different ways of making them. I’ve done Bisquick, tried to mimic IHop’s buttermilk pancakes ( I have come to believe that they are made by a pancake lord. I haven’t been able to get the exact texture. 🙁 ) But I finally created a recipe that is Super Moist and fluffy!!!!!
Not only are they super moist and fluffy but they are SUPER EASY!!!!
Easy enough for little miss Wren to help me make them.
I don’t know about the rest of you Mommies but I DO NOT like when the kids get a hold of eggs. I just don’t want the kiddos to get sick. With that being said …these beautiful pillows of pancakes are eggless AND almost vegan. I make mine dairy-free. Try making them with cow’s milk if that’s what you have and let me know how it turns out!
Ok! Let’s get started shall we?
INGREDIENTS: This makes about 6-8 pancakes
- 1 Cup Almond Milk/Dairy-Free Milk ( or Cow’s Milk )
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil ( Or whatever oil you have )
- Cooking Spray/ Butter to grease pan
- Favorite Toppings
Now for the easy part:
- Set a greased pan on medium-low heat
- THROW EVERYTHING IN A BOWL and mix until everything is incorporated. Just don’t overmix!
- Take about 1/3 Cup of batter and pour batter into pan.
- Let it cook on one side until golden brown then flip and do the same for that side. ( I cover my pan.)
- Serve and top with your favorite toppings! Enjoy!!!